- 1 package Certified Angus Beef ® ground sirloin patties
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (or 1 tablespoon dried)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano (or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil (or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried)
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices fresh mozzarella
- 3/4 cup of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Season patties with parsley, oregano, basil, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill or cast-iron pan to medium high. Grill burgers 2-3 minutes on each side to 150°F internal temperature. Top each burger with 2 slices mozzarella and 3 tablespoons spaghetti sauce. Close lid on grill or cover with lid to melt cheese slightly.
- Brush ciabatta with olive oil and toast on grill.
Recipe provided by the Certified Angus Beef ® brand