Black and Blue Burger
- 1 package Certified Angus Beef ® ground sirloin patties
- 4 crusty burger buns, sliced in half
- 4 pieces green leaf lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 slices red onion, grilled
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 4 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- Salt and blackening spice to taste
- Preheat grill. Season burgers with salt and blackening spice, grill to an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Build sandwich by layering the lettuce, tomato, burger, onion and blue cheese. Spread the top of the bun with mustard.
Recipe provided by the Certified Angus Beef ® brand