Apple Gouda Chicken Breakfast Sandwich
- 2 Bell & Evans Granny Smith Apple & Gouda Gourmet Chicken Burgers
- 2 Buttermilk Biscuits, halved
- 2 Tbsp Honey, spicy or regular
- 1/4 cup Spinach leaves
- 2 slices Bacon, crisp-cooked
- 2 Eggs, fried
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place frozen burgers in skillet and cook for approximately 15-18 minutes, flipping burgers occasionally.
- When burgers are nearly finished, spread honey on the bottom halves of biscuits. Top each half with spinach leaves and one slice of bacon.
- Place cooked chicken burger on top of bacon and top with a fried egg. Sandwich with biscuit tops and serve immediately.
Click here for more great Bell & Evans recipes.